Information Technology System Development Coordinator
The job holder will be responsible to designing, developing, securing, managing, and optimally coordinating and monitoring and evaluating IT Operations including Infrastructure, Data Centers and Technical Support that are in line with predetermined IT strategic plans and organizational needs, to ensure Implementation in accordance with strategies and processes and IT operations run smoothly and in accordance with IT service standards
Requirements for this position are:
- At least hold Bachelor Degree (S1) with Information System or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Major
- At least 5 years of experience in IT system design and analyst and also IT system development project
- At least 4 years of experience in system development web and mobile application,
- At least 2 years of experience in information security,
- Intermediate level of English in written and verbal.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae/Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject of IT System Development Coordinator - Jakarta.
Applications for this vacancy will be closed 7 days after the publication of this advertisement. Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.